Friday, August 8, 2008

Hello!

Nope, no photos to post today.... just dropping by my own blog - i post so infrequently I'm more like a guest, hahaha! - cos a friend of mine said to me the other day, "hey, you haven't updated your blog for a while!" LOL!

Well, I have been scrapping a little bit but just haven't had time to snap and post! Especially since I went back to doing more work after N's birthday - acted in the Short & Sweet Theatre Festival in June, filmed for Kids Central's R.E.M. and did a singing gig at the Heritage Festival in July and am now rehearsing for a play due end August. Hey, come support and watch - I'm in Blood Binds, part of the OCBC Theatre Festival, Aug 23/24. The play I'm in is called "Sperm" - yup, no kidding!

Anyway, my little family's off to KL this weekend for a short getaway. Well,it isn't exactly a planned holiday but the dear husband has to attend a business dinner there and we thought we'd drive up with him so that at least we could be together, especially since he's away on business trips so often.


Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments: