Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bookmarks and Cardholder with crystal floral vine

Hello! Here are photos of some of the trinkets I'd been making.

I hand decorated the cardholder as a gift for a friend and sold the bookmarks and the bracelet.

Black, clear and silver bracelet with a toggle clasp.


Bookmark - Cloisonne butterfly, turquoise and gold beads


Bookmark - Cloisonne butterfly, light purple beads, gold chain



Swarovski crystals glued by hand on Thai Silk business card holder
(This was a birthday gift for my friend A.)

Actually I had made a whole bunch of earrings and bookmarks, some I sold, some I gave away as gifts - but silly me forgot to take photos! Something I really should remember to do as each piece was different so the photos would have served as my design log.

Cheers!
Karen

No comments: