Monday, June 29, 2009

Still around.....

Haven't blogged in months as I've been totally swamped with work, both school projects and other creative stuff including a few commissioned altered art projects and costume jewellery.

And of course, my daughter's 5th birthday party in early June kept me busy with all the prep - baked and decorated 60 cupcakes and packed goodie bags for 24 kids! Will post photos when I get round to uploading them from the camera. Maybe I can this week as a bit of my school projects have been suspended or postponed in light of the H1N1 situation.

As I run around so much, my iPhone is now my main tool to e-connect - am writing this on it right now, it's really my lifeline! And lately, I've been tweeting more than blogging 'cos it's so quick.

If you want to look me up on Twitter and follow my tweets, look for Karen L a.k.a. Twittymama (my DH thinks that's so dorky, haha).

Have a fab week ahead!
Karen

No comments: