Saturday, April 27, 2013

Hello blog, it's been awhile!

Busy. Living. Life. Three words why I haven't blogged in a lonnnnnngggg time. But no blogging doesn't mean no activity. I've actually been posting stuff on Facebook (although I'm sort of on a deliberate break from FB to get my life back, haha) and on Twitter.

So for a start, there's going to be a lot of photos posted that were taken a while back. And I'm going to go back to my original intention of focusing on my various craft stuff, baking, cooking and the like. And any quirky bits that strike my fancy.... like my escapades as a mother. Hee!

To kick off my return to my blog, here's a photo of some needle-felted bunnies that I designed and made to put in the goody bags for my daughter's 8th birthday party last year! (The party had a magician and his rabbit theme.) Poked my fingers don't-know-how-many-times but the girls liked the bunnies so it was worth it!

Have a fab weekend!



No comments: