Friday, February 8, 2008

Finally another post!


Well, it's not much but at least it's a start! I've been busy over the past few months, had to do the Christmas prep before we took off to spend Christmas with the family in Europe, followed by the Chinese New Year prep - and on top of it all, overseeing the renovation of the new house (still ongoing - the plan is to move in March)!

So with whatever little time I've got now - I thought I'd upload this bright orange layout that I did for a MWL challenge (Merdrey's "one and only"). Thought it suits the Chinese New Year festive mood!

I hope I'll have more time to scrap and craft more after moving house. On a note related to the house move, I will be clearing out stuff so will have RAKs to give away. More details later!

Meanwhile, happy Chinese New Year to all who celebrate it!

1 comment:

lialuvsblythes said...

I lovelovelove this layout ... and lovelovelove that cute girl. LOL!