Thursday, February 28, 2008

Gotta bake again soon....

Was going through my photos and saw the cake I baked and decorated for N's 2nd birthday (yup, that's one and a half years ago!) to suit her choice of butterfly garden party theme. Hmmm... it's been a while since I baked cakes, cookies, etc.

Gotta do that again, hopefully soon after we finish the whole house move thing. Especially, baking cupcakes - N loves helping me decorate them... and eating them, especially the frosting, LOL!


Btw, these cupcakes were made with the leftover batter, butter cream and sugar flowers from the main butterfly cake. Actually had enough leftover for about 20 cupcakes... because I had over-estimated how much I needed, haha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What yummy looking cakes! ... Thanks for displaying the Buzz and Bloom Blinkie :)