Thursday, March 27, 2008

Will be unplugged for a while...

Am right smack in the middle of moving house. The movers started work on Tuesday and we've all been soooooo busy and tired. I've also sworn to stop the clutter after seeing the unbelievable amount of stuff - and a lot of it junk - that the movers unearthed when packing!

Okay, after I post this, I'll be disconnecting my desktop for the movers to pack. And the broadband connection in the new house will be only be operational some time tomorrow. So, I'll be unplugged for a while. Anyway, looking at the massive amount of unpacking that's needed, I probably won't set up the mac till Saturday, maybe even Sunday!

So, till I plug back in, have a good rest-of-the-week/weekend which I hope will not be as stressful as mine, LOL!

1 comment:

Vivi said...

Hi Karen!

I'm Vivi, from KT Crafts community! I saw you on the map, and came to check your work. I am so glad I did, cause you make the loveliest things!!! I hope I can scrap like you someday!

Big kiss!
Vivi